Considering what a crazy experience raves are, with its hypnotic strobe lights, heavy techno beats and thousands of party people, it’s definitely something to experience, at least once in your lifetime. If you’re going to one of those rave parties and you don’t know what to wear, check this out.
1. Wear the most comfortable dress you have to make sure that you will be able to relax and enjoy yourself.
2. Wear something memorable so the people you meet at the party will remember you.
3. Wear something bright and colorful. Choose neon colored outfit and don’t forget to bring some glow stick.
4. Wear what you want. You can dress like a sexy Santa in hot summer months, a rock star with a polka dot pin-up girl dress or like an undercover police officer.
5. Wear deodorant or antiperspirant if possible. Who knows how much sweat you’ll produce while showing off your moves?
6. Wear a smile. Part of the fun of attending a rave is making new friends.
Just remember to try to dress more like a Raver and less like a drug dealer.